I am Erika Dejesus
I am a Board Certified Holistic Life & Health Coach, and Personal Trainer. More than anything else, I’m a Transformation Coach.
Life is not about ‘finding ourselves’ it’s about ‘aligning ourselves’. Each of us has a unique purpose and light that shines brilliantly when we are first born into this world. Yet for most of us life has a funny way of dimming that light and clouding our purpose as we grow up. It’s not always intentional. It just happens. We get caught up in the ‘shoulds’ and rules of life. We go to school and possibly college, and then we get ‘J.O.B.s’ to pay the bills for the nice homes we want for our families, the cars we drive to work, and the short vacations our corporate jobs have granted us to spend some quality family time together once or twice a year. We let our own physical, mental, and spiritual health suffer when we spend hours in a J.O.B. and rush home to give what little energy we have left to our families. Then we collapse in to bed and do it all over again.
I fell into this trap myself for more years than I’d like to admit!
I created Synergy in Strength to provide a resource for people who are going through a transition in their lives of one sort or another. Anyone who is waking up to his or her unique dreams and potential at whatever age it may be, the quiet heroes of the world.
My mission is to offer you the gift of connection, to help you understand and restore your physical, mental, and spiritual energy.
I will lay the foundation for you by giving you the knowledge, tools, and support to understand how to do this when you are ready. You are stronger than you realize you brilliant energetic soul!
To be strong means so much more than just strengthening your physical body.
True strength resides within. A world in which everyone pursues inner-strength is a peaceful world.
As a former competitive bodybuilder, I know a great deal about strengthening my physical body through the right combination of exercise and food yet for many years, on the inside, I felt small, weak and fearful. Something was missing – my body was healthy, but my heart and soul were not happy. So, I read, studied, talked to others, worked with a life coach myself, listened to countless audio books, attended motivational and educational conferences and seminars, and learned about another type of ‘food’ that was even more important than the food I was feeding my body – food for my soul. And this learning became the foundation of the coaching programs I offer now.
I have faced my own share of struggles over the years. I survived a serious eating disorder, two marriages ending in divorce, a series of nightmare jobs and life as a single mom to an amazing son who has experienced his own health challenges.
Despite these trials..
Today, I am consciously choosing not to dwell on the past, rather to merely reflect on these experiences and use them as a foundation to strengthen my soul and remind me of who I was called to be. It is my education and experiences here that have given me the privilege to share my knowledge with others. Through my gentle, supportive approach, I will teach you how to connect with your soul, your authentic self and support you on your journey of exploration, discovery, and creation.
When you are in alignment with who-you-really-are, you cannot help but uplift those with whom you come into contact. Everyone is responsible for the thoughts they think and the things that they choose as their objects of attention. And as such, the energy they bring to themselves and the energy they can offer to the world.
Be responsible for the energy you bring to yourself, your family, and this beautiful world. We are all unique individuals and your precious, unique energy is needed – we all come to have different experiences here and share them with others.
It would be a privilege to give you the knowledge and tools to understand how to do this and help you through transitions in any stage of your life.
Please schedule a free 15-minute Discovery Session below as a first step in committing to creating synergy and alignment between your mind, body, spirit and the Universe.
Professional (and Personal) Designations & Accomplishments
- I am a mom to an amazing son who is the light of my life and a beautiful blend of strength and gentleness. I am also blessed to be a mother-in-law to a woman who I call my ‘warrior princess’ – fierce and yet so beautiful, kind and full of love.
- I am also privileged to have a grandson who lights up my life with his laughter, love, and hugs, and who will undoubtedly teach me many lessons I have yet to learn!
- I am a Certified Life Coach through Golden Mastermind Seminars, Inc. – completed in December 2017.
- I am an AADP Board Certified Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC – completed in December 2013.
- I am an Elite Certified Fitness Trainer through the International Sports Sciences Association and hold Youth Fitness, and Speed and Agility certifications through the International Youth Conditioning Association.
- I am also a former competitive all natural bodybuilder. I was recognized as Amateur of the Month on the Bodybuilding.com website in July 2012.
- I am a sales consultant for an amazing line of all natural supplements called Isagenix that beautifully compliment my organic whole foods philosophy.